WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 28 May 2017

You Have My Heart

Afternoon all.  I have surprised myself today and found that I am (reasonably) up-to-date with stuff so I have had time to make a couple of just-for-fun cards!

I found a nice sketch over at the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge so thought I would have a little bit of a play with it.


Here's the sketch

I used the You Have My Heart stamp set
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and sponge inked the clouds with a
home-made stencil, a few Polychromos for hair detail
Papers are Nitwits Promises (and Promises Solids)
MFT Love Is In The Mail sentiments

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx


3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO VERY pretty, love the delicate lavender paper and the die is pretty too, fab colouring as always.
Faith
x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

So sweet! You have my heart? Can I have it back since I'm going to do some cardio later today? Just kidding! The only way I'd do cardio is if a mad axe man were chasing me.

Annette said...

An adorable image layered onto one of may favourite paper pads. Gorgeous colours hun, and beautiful inkwork. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...