WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 26 August 2017

DTDF (DT) Snail Mail

Morning all - three day weekend, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

It's my day for the DIES TO DIE FOR inspiration blog and I have some
Squidgy cuteness for you

I just love receiving letters by post (not those sneaky former-brown-envelopes-now
disguised-as-white-ones) but I cannot remember the last time I actually sat
down and wrote anything other than a card - maybe we should try and
bring back the tradition of proper letter writing, in pen!




Coloured with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and Polychromos Pencils

DTDF Holiday Closure - see below for details

Have a fabulous weekend, whatever you are up to
Hugs
Squirrel


Tracy says
HOLIDAY CLOSURE
Please be aware that I will be taking my annual holiday from  Friday 18th August until Monday 4th September.  Orders received after 3pm Thursday 17th August will not start shipping until Tuesday 5th September.  Whilst I am away the website will be updated with any new stock and restocks and you will still be able to place orders online.

5 comments:

Annette said...

You're right, it's nice to receive something other than a BT bill though the post. It's a great image and lovely colouring. I especially like the Arnie colouring. He's purrfect. xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and pretty Squirrel. It made me smile, the bottom little girl doesn't look to impressed!!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Unknown said...

Love your card, that image is so cute and your colouring is great too :)
I think the same as you about the old fashioned letter, its one of the drawbacks to the digital age. My daughter's generation rarely even bother with birthday or christmas cards anymore either...it's all done via Facebook. I think it's a bit sad :(
Hugs Kaz xx

Brawny x said...

This is just fabulous. What a great choice of colours. Fab x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO very sweet, with lovely colours to show it off.
I used to love letters, perhaps we should start it again? maybe a card to start LOL.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...