WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 9 November 2017

In The Pink (DT) Spots/Stripes

Hello Pink Fans - it's a new challenge starting today over at IN THE PINK
and the theme this time around is SPOTS/STRIPES

Once I started looking at my stamps, I was seeing spots and stripes everywhere
but I decided to use this one just because she is sooooo much
fun and a joy to colour


This is Stamping Bella: Edna Needs A Martini
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
the sentiment comes with the stamp
I'm not 100% sure about the striped paper but it could well be First Edition

A very simple card, but Edna doesn't need anything else!

Our sponsor for this challenge is

You have a month to get your pink on

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx

6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She is fab and I love her in pink

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous and wonderful card Squirrel
Dianne xx :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

An awesome fun filled creation Squirrel.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Annette said...

This is gorgeous hun; I love the colours, your shading is perfection and the pink is so pretty. Perfik xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

GREAT image, I love the sentiment too, and the stripes and the spots and of course the pink.
Faith
x

Unknown said...

Fab card, love the sentiment :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...