WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 6 January 2018

Viking Henry (DT) DTDF

Hello peeps, and welcome to the first Saturday of the New Year!  I'm here today with a dose of adventurous spirit for those men in your life (young or old) for my DIES TO DIE FOR
inspiration make.


and the list of wonderfulness used is

The font set used is "A Hint of Lime" from Die-Versions (bought from DTDF a long time ago) but any small font would work, this one is only 1/4" (6mm) and was a challenge!
The Impression Obsession Alphabet Plain LC would make a good substitute.

Image was painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and Polychromos Pencils
The background green paper is from an old pad of Basic Grey and I stencilled the Birch Trees with Gathered Twigs Distress Inks

Hugs to all



4 comments:

Annette said...

Love Henry!!! He's fab hun and looks just like he's leaping out of the card! Fabulous background and I'm viking the sentiment too. xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome, he looks like he is ready to take on the world.Hugs Cathy xxxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I had a loud chuckle at this, love the image, the fab sentiment and the fab background, a really SUPER card.
Faith
x

Ruth said...

What a cutie! I love all the added accents on his ginger hair - I have a soft spot for ginger hair.... xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...