WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 15 March 2018

Favourite Easter Character (DT) As You Like It Challenge

Morning all!  Oh my goshness, can you believe we are halfway through March already?  Only a week and a bit and I shall be on my Easter holibobs, hurrah!

Righteo then, over at AS YOU LIKE IT CHALLENGE I am in charge this week, so I shall be expecting you all to behave nicely - our theme for this fortnight is
YOUR FAVOURITE EASTER CHARACTER (and the reason why)

Well, I cannot resist a cute ickle bunny wabbit, those little twitchy noses, cute whiskers, such soft ears, and that fluffy bit behind, soooooooooo adorable!


I have finally twigged how to deal with a wonky photo - make it wonkier and no one will ever know!

So, for this I have used
Hoppy Easter from Clearly Besotted
Easter Greetings from Woodware
Papers from my scraps box
Image, after a bit of masking to add eggs, was painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

That's it, nicely clean and simple.

The sponsor of this challenge is

crafty ribbons


So, as I am sure you are all furiously making Easter cards, don't forget to come and share them with us at AYLI

Hugs to all




4 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Love this cute & bright coloured creation Squirrel.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Elaine Stark said...

A fab card. Lovely colour choice, so cheery. Elaine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! sooooooo sweet, love the papers and that ickle babbit.
Great idea for those wonky photos.
Faith
x

Annette said...

He's adorable and I know what you mean about that really soft fluffy bit behind their ears! Irresistible. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...