WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 5 May 2018

DTDF (DT) Gnome Home

Hello peeps, are you ready for your (UK) Bank Holiday Weekend?  It looks like we are about to get some decent sunshine too so that will top up the Vitamin D levels nicely - it could explain why I've had such a run of catching colds lately (yes, yet another one, sigh)

Anyhoo, the DTFT girls are spending today in Birmingham at the Papercraft & Stamping Show at the National Motorcycle Museum, do pop in and say hello if you are in the area.

I'm not going to be anywhere so exotic, possibly as far as the back garden, but before I do that I had better get on with sharing some Stamping Bella fun with you

I always struggle to find a suitable stamp for new home cards, but that problem
has now been solved, and solved with style!


Isn't this just so brilliant?!

So, the lovely things used to make this one are

I have painted the image with Distress Inks (ReInkers), with a little Polychromos for details, and I used Distress Oxides for the cloud stencilling

Well, that's me done, apart from wishing you all a very happy weekend

Hugs




2 comments:

Annette said...

A perfik card hun. Lovely gnome image and all beautifully painted - even the fiddly looking bits!!! xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely adorable image and coloured so beautifully, a definite Happy Home card.

Hope you enjoyed the sun Squirrel :), wasn't it fabulous, warmth at last.

Faith
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...